Genre: Paranormal YA
Nora’s impending college graduation is a triumph over the dark incident in her past that changed her life and stopped her best friend’s. Balancing school, work and her demented admirer at the diner is tough. All she has is six more months, but it similar to walking a tightrope blindfolded.
Life-like dreams pull her into the 19th century world of Clayton. A man who declares he’s her soul mate. Even though, she’s decided against romance, the young witch finds herself drawn to the Irish healer, even hearing his voice in her head.
This would make most people question their sanity. Nora needs to find out if Clayton is real and if she’s crossing over into another world in her sleep. If she is, will she end up stuck in the past? Can magick bring them together?
About the Author:
Rayna Noire is an author and a historian. The desire to uncover the truth behind the original fear of witches led her to the surprising discovery that people believed in magick in some form up to 150 years ago. A world that believed the impossible could happen and often did must have been amazing. With this in mind, Ms. Noire taps into this dimension, shapes it into stories about a Pagan family who really isn’t that different from most people. They do go on the occasional time travel adventures and magick happens.
“TEN PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
The great thing about being a writer is that travel is research. Every place I go I gather information. Here’s ten places I’d go if I had the money.
- New Orleans- I am interested in the haunted aspect as opposed to Mardi Gras.
- Easter Island- There is something about the large stone heads looking out into the sea that intrigues me.
- Scotland- The people and the populace are a favorite of writers.
- Australia- There is a different vibe there and koala bears.
- New Zealand- Can anyone say Lord of the Rings?
- The Amazon River & Rainforest- I know I couldn’t explore it all, but I’d enjoy a peek at the diversity that exists there. It would be an indulgence for the science teacher in me.
- Dominican Republic- My dream is to own a B&B on the coast someday. I’m shopping for location.
- Florida Keys- I am beach and paperback book type of gal too.
- Las Vegas- Actually, I’d like a return trip since it would be a great place to locate a story.
- Green Turtle Island- this is a tiny island with cottages on stilts, no television, no phones and no air conditioning. I’d like to check out from everything and experience nature. I bet there’s some great snorkeling in the sparkling clear waters too.
I’d be curious to discover where everyone else wants to go.”
Click on the link below for a chance to win one of the prizes shown on the left 😀