Stories included in this anthology:
– All Roads Lead to Jackson by Juli Valenti
– Bad Girlfriend by Brooke Cumberland
– Coming Home by Melissa Collins
– Cora’s Plantation by Jettie Woodruff
– Fated Love by Brandy L. Rivers
– Have My Heart by Rene Folsom
– Home Again by Vicki Green
– Masked Encounters by Felicia Tatum
– No Details by Marie Wathen
– Surrender by Sarah M. Cradit
– The One by S.L. Dearing
12 lovely short stories wrapped in one cute looking book cover. It’s been a long time since I’ve read a Mills & Boon book. Reading ‘All Our Love’ had me reminicising about the days I used to curl up on my couch, mug of coffee in one hand, book in the other and some chocolate beside me. Yesterday and today, I curled up on my couch, mug of Chocolate Cappucino in one hand, Kindle in the other and I read through these short stories.
This is the second romance anthology that I’ve read. The first one I found highly disappointing, to the extent I deleted it without finishing it. I was a little wary when I started reading ‘All Our Love’ as I didn’t want to be disappointed a second time.
Each story was different. Some were straightforward romance, others were of the supernatural/paranormal kind. They all had one thing in common. Excellently written.
I finished each and every story and I liked each and every one of them.
I haven’t read anything by some of these authors, but I will definitely be adding them to my authors to read list.
A nice heart-warming 4 Shamrocks for this anthology because it brought back some good memories of the first genre I enjoyed reading as an adult.